There’s nothing like some delicious mesquite-grilled Texas barbecue. As a state known for its cattle, you’re in the right place some tender beef brisket. But don’t forget about the pork. Texas barbecue is popular for its spicy pork sausage and rib recipes too. Our local restaurants boast traditional Texas barbecue and even blend that classic BBQ flavor with a cultural flair for a unique culinary creation. Try out any of the following top BBQ restaurants in McAllen:
This barbeque chain restaurant offers ribs, pulled pork, brisket, and so much more! Grab one of their family packs for your all of your family festivities!
- It’s open Sunday through Tuesday from 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM and Wednesday through Saturday from 11:00 AM until 10:00 PM. Closed on Sundays.
- Located at 7517 N. 10th
- (956) 682-2066
Billy’s is a simple BBQ joint with delicious meat and sides! Stop by today to try them for yourself!
- It’s open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 AM until 8:00 PM. Closed on Sunday.
- Located at 2018 W. Nolana Ave.
- (956) 928-0211
Lone Star BBQ
Lone Star creates hearty meals for all appetites! Even if you aren’t a slow-smoked barbeque enthusiast, there are other options like their catfish plates and homemade sides!
- It’s open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 AM until 8:30 PM. Closed on Sunday.
- Located at 3619 N. 10th
- (956) 664-9988
Ramos BBQ & Catering
Ready whenever you are, Ramos is dedicated to feeding your whole family, compadres, and all! It offers a wide selection cut of meats and catering for your next event!
- It’s open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM and Sunday from 11:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
- Located at 10801 N. 10th St.
- (956) 386-1818