Are you ready to be dazzled by millions of lights?! There is no better way to experience the holiday spirit than at the South Pole Illuminated Festival presented by H.E.B. at the McAllen Convention Center.
The South Pole Illuminated Festival will kick off on Monday, December 7th with the Annual Tree Lighting ceremony. With so many exciting new features PLUS returning fan favorites, this year’s South Pole of Texas is one you will not want to miss.
For tickets click here!
2022 South Pole Illuminated Festival Activities
Experience the Magic of:
- Largest RGV Christmas Tree in Texas & Beyond – TOWERING OVER 100 FEET!
- NEW Animated Light Show of Texas
- Walk through Millions of Lights
- Illuminated Oval Park featuring 24 color changing trees
- Over 100 GIANT Illuminated Lanterns
- Holiday Fireworks (weekends)
- NEW South Pole & Beyond Space Theme Collection
- Live Holiday Concerts
- Snow Fall
- Santa’s Castle
- Christmas Petting Zoo
- Artisan Market
- NEW NASA Photo Exhibit
The following activities may require a fee:
- Train Rides
- Holiday Carnival
- Holiday Food Park
- Photos with Santa
- Gingerbread House
- Hot Chocolate and S’mores Station
- Private South Pole Christmas Parties (book online) More info coming soon!
Tickets to South Pole Illuminated Festival
Available now for purchase HERE!