This February, the McAllen Creative Incubator (McA2) is offering community classes for residents and visitors looking to engage in artistic processes!
Community Classes is a series aimed at engaging adults in creative processes and to continue to expose residents to cultural arts. The goal of the upcoming classes is to connect local artists’ portions of the community interested in art-related events, thereby building a stronger community.
Photoshop, Guitar Lessons, Spanish Classes and More!
Find the perfect class to improve your Spanish and English or to learn something new. Here‘s what’s being offered:
- Aerobics Fitness and Toning Group Training with Trey
- Chinese Language
- Crafts with Adriana (Bilingual/Bilingue)
- Drama Basics for Adults (Bilingual/Bilingue)
- English for Beginners
- Guitar/Guitarra (Bilingual/Bilingue)
- Karaoke Club-Voice Instruction
- Motorcycle Safety and Certification
- Photoshop I (Bilingual/Bilingue)
- Poetry Writing
- Principals of Drawing Instruction (Bilingual/Bilingue)
- TAI CHI
- The Art of Autobiographical Writing
- Vocal Coaching (Bilingual/Bilingue)
- Yoga Class
- El Arte De Hablar en Publico
- Manualidades con Nora Garza
- Principios de Dibujo-Instruccional
- Taller de Composicion
- Teoria y Practica del Color
The registration fee for each class is $65. For more information or to register, click here or stop by the McAllen Creative Incubator at 601 N. Main Street. For more information, call 956.687.2787.
About the McAllen Creative Incubator
The McAllen Creative Incubator is a department of the McAllen Chamber of Commerce’s Convention and Visitors’ Bureau and exists to support and promote the arts within the community by providing resources to push individuals to the next level of a business idea by catering to artisans, writers, computer programmers and musicians.
As the “cultural arm” of the McAllen Chamber of Commerce, its mission is to help drive the vitality of McAllen’s economic development by strengthening the partnership between business and arts.
McA2 has been in existence for over a decade and continues to support, promote and develop programs in support of cultural arts, developing a reputation for quality programming, strong event organization and effective community outreach.