Are you looking for a different place to hang out to de-stress after work or on the weekend? Choose a new drinking spot with your friends at one of these bars in McAllen!
The Centennial Speakeasy Club
The historic Centennial Speakeasy Club offers colorful dishes and handcrafted cocktails made with the freshest of ingredients.
- It’s open Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:00 PM until 11:00 PM and Thursday through Saturday from 6:00 PM until 12:00 AM.
- Located at 1410 Austin Ave.
Grab your gal pals and head over to Love Buzz! It hosts theme nights, bachelorette parties, and is known for pink tacos!
- It’s open Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 PM until 2:00 AM but is closed on Sunday and Monday.
- Located at 307 S. 17th
The Quarter McAllen
Enjoy New Orleans-style flavors from The Quarter and try one of their 130 craft beers!
- It’s open Monday through Wednesday from 11:00 AM until 12:00 AM, Thursday and Friday from 11:00 AM until 2:00 AM, Saturday from 1:00 PM until 2:00 AM, and Sunday from 11:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
- Located at 100 E. Nolana, 155
The Flying Walrus
The Flying Walrus hosts local live music daily at their outdoor stage along with theme nights. You can enjoy homemade pizzas, spiked teas, and a game of pool!
- It’s open Tuesday through Sunday from 8:00 PM until 3:00 AM but is closed on Mondays.
- Located at 204 S. 17th
Craft House Table and Bar
Want a hearty late-night snack? Head over to Craft House Table and Bar to match your meal with a drink from their brand-new drink selection!
- It’s open Tuesday through Thursday from 5:00 PM until 12:00 AM, Friday and Saturday from 5:00 PM until 12:00 AM, but is closed on Sunday and Monday.
- Located at 5401 N. 10th Ste 203