Are you looking for a different place to hang out to de-stress after work or on the weekend? Choose a new drinking spot with your friends at one of these bars in McAllen!
The historic Centennial Speakeasy Club offers colorful dishes and handcrafted cocktails made with the freshest of ingredients.
- It’s open Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:00 PM until 11:00 PM and Thursday through Saturday from 6:00 PM until 12:00 AM.
- Located at 1410 Austin Ave.
Grab your gal pals and head over to Love Buzz! It hosts theme nights, bachelorette parties, and is known for pink tacos!
- It’s open Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 PM until 2:00 AM but is closed on Sunday and Monday.
- Located at 307 S. 17th
Enjoy New Orleans-style flavors from The Quarter and try one of their 130 craft beers!
- It’s open Monday through Wednesday from 11:00 AM until 12:00 AM, Thursday and Friday from 11:00 AM until 2:00 AM, Saturday from 1:00 PM until 2:00 AM, and Sunday from 11:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
- Located at 100 E. Nolana, 155
The Flying Walrus hosts local live music daily at their outdoor stage along with theme nights. You can enjoy homemade pizzas, spiked teas, and a game of pool!
- It’s open Tuesday through Sunday from 8:00 PM until 3:00 AM but is closed on Mondays.
- Located at 204 S. 17th
Want a hearty late-night snack? Head over to Craft House Table and Bar to match your meal with a drink from their brand-new drink selection!
- It’s open Tuesday through Thursday from 5:00 PM until 12:00 AM, Friday and Saturday from 5:00 PM until 12:00 AM, but is closed on Sunday and Monday.
- Located at 5401 N. 10th Ste 203